Since early 2020, families and businesses alike have had a heightened awareness of the need for safety and increased cleaning practices when dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic in their homes and businesses. We at Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd are trained in the most up to date techniques required to deal with air borne pathogens and biological hazards such as Covid-19, Mould, Fungi and other respiratory based viruses such as the common cold.
As a family business, we are very concerned for your safety and want to offer your family and business an ongoing strategy for dealing with these air borne pathogens. According to the CDC and IPAC-Canada, current evidence suggests that SARS and COVID type viruses may remain viable for days on a number of surfaces. It is also unknown how long the air inside a room occupied by someone with COVID-19 remains potentially infectious. A regular scheduled cleaning of potentially contaminated surfaces followed by the thorough application of a disinfectant has been determined to be a best practice measure for dealing with these issues and preventing the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses.
With access to the technology, products and knowledge gained from our many years in the remediation business, we at Absolute Mould Remediation Ltd. want to assist you in maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your family and business.
Our virus and COVID-19 services include:
1) Precautions taken prior to entering your home or business
- the confirmation that you and our technicians are healthy so that no one is put at risk.
- the wearing of PPEs such as full face respirators, gloves, hazmat suits and shoe coverings to help protect against outside contaminants entering your property.
2)Thorough application of disinfectant
- fogging of air and surfaces within your home or business with a botanical disinfectant.
3) Thorough fogging of air in home or business with botanical disinfectant so that unreachable furnace and duct work areas have maximum penetration.
Please contact our office for additional information on our COVID-19 and virus services.
A one time application is priced at $999.00 and our yearly 3 application service can be provided for $1,999.00 (prices may vary on commercial properties).